Sunday, January 20, 2008

EntreCard

I attributed this spike to a great traffic enhancing service I joined recently. I registered at EntreCard last December 7, and based on the result, I have no regrets. They have a totally innovative concept of increasing site traffic. As a registered user, you have a chance of advertising your site through a 125x125 ad, which they call "Entrecard" on any member's site. Your "Entrecard" can be text or your own uploaded image. You can advertise by paying through your "credits". You earn credits by clicking on other site's "Drop yours" link at the bottom of the widget or accepting request for advertising. If you accepted a site, their "Entrecard" will appear in your widget for a certain period. This system guarantees that each member will be visiting other member's site, thereby increasing traffic for all.

For now, I just keep dropping and accepting ad request, until I gain enough credits to advertise on the "big names". This is a really great idea.

Cheers. God bless.

0 comments: